little photo session with Gregor

February 28, 2015

Lisa from Pretty Nice asked me already some months ago for an interview and some photos from my apartment for her blog. Now I finally found the time (which is rather rare with a newborn) to start a little photo session with Gregor and my sister behind the camera to take a portrait of myself and some more photos...

I'll let you know as soon as the home story and the interview are online - stay tuned!







vases | feinedinge*
glass box | Iittala

2 comments :

  1. Ich habe heute dein Blog entdeckt und bin begeistert! Ich mag die Einfachheit deiner Ideen, der Einrichtung. Möchte gerne für mein Baby die Einladung in der Box nachmachen :-)
    Bitte mache weiter! Ich freue mich auf neue Posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo und danke für deine liebe Nachricht! Wenn du dranbleiben willst, musst du auf die neue Seite wechseln: http://www.littletownlifeblog.com Würde mich freuen, wenn du meinen Blog weiter verfolgst! :)

      Liebe Grüße, Karina

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground